Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WOW Have I really been gone that long?

I used to love to blog! Get my words out there and share my thoughts. 
Was anyone else really
 READING
them anyway?
 I doubt it.

 But it didn't matter they were out there floating in the www. 


And then like most things I love, I stopped.
 I let anything, everything and nothing get in the way.
I am the queen of excuses..
Oh the kids need me...
Not really the only one home now is Ari... 

 ..
Oh the animals need me... not really... they are actually quite easy to take care of...

 Oh my job.. NOT REALLY... you can't have an easier boss or job than I am blessed with.
 I mean REALLY
Seriously..
 I just stop.. I am never sure why?  Not that I don't have a full life, but why wouldn't I want to share my experiences? Share my journey, with even just me if that is all that ever sees it
 SOOOOOO....
 I guess what I am saying is "HELLO www" I am back!
 Have you missed me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.