CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Wish For 2013



Wow did this year pass by fast. So many new and exciting things, some painful, some scary and so much growth. Hard to believe a new year is here so fast, but as each year starts I say a little prayer and make a little wish for each of those I love most, and this year here is my wish for each of you,

Tyler my beautiful boy, For you I wish "DIRECTION". It seems that the age that you are has so much confusion, so much excitement to blind you and let you forget who YOU are. So much lies ahead for your future. Real  love, finding your own voice, finding what you really want out of life!  You seem so lost and tossed about by what other people think, or want and need from you. Sometimes I worry you hear them more then you. So sweet boy, I hope you find your direction, your place in this big world and you take that course that is going to bring you inner peace and make your life what you desire it to be.You deserve it Son! You deserve all the desires of your heart but they are not going to "just come to you" you have to find a path and walk it... a direction that will start you to so many wonderful things. I love you.

KC'lynn my beautiful girl, For you I wish "COURAGE". So much lies ahead of you soon. I am so excited for all the journeys you are about to start. I hope you will leave old things behind, at least for a while and take the adventure of figuring out who YOU are. Making a time that is all about you, for you. It is the only time in woman's life that she can truly do that and not be selfish and I hope you will. I can't wait to help you pack for college, get late night calls of excitement or loneliness and hear how you are making your life your own. All those things that you leave behind, fears, friendships, loves will follow you in away. They have made you who are and the ones that are to be your future will still be there when you are ready. Those that aren't will be gentle reminders of shaping you into the woman you are meant to be. So my darling girl go forth with courage and take on the world. Let no one, thing or fear stop you. You have everything you need and I am here to cheer you on always. I love you.

Ari my strong, amazing girl, For you I wish "FUN". You are so amazing. You truly leave me sometimes wondering what I can teach you. You are so strong, so sure of yourself, detailed, motivated and sometimes I worry you are to much so at such a young age. I don't want you to look back on these years and have regrets because you took life so serious, because you felt you had to do so much in so little time. Sweetie take some time to breathe, to be silly, to do things that are for no other reason then enjoy them. Slow down, take lots of time to laugh, time to play. You will be an adult soon enough with all the requirements that will weigh you down. So don't try to hard, don't stress yourself out to much. Every once in while just have some fun. You deserve it, you have earned it and sometimes just being FUN is it's own reward. I love you.

Lizzie my sweet girl, For you I wish "QUIET" Sometimes I feel as though you are go, go go. I love that you are out there to experience everything life has to offer but sometimes I worry that you will miss hearing your own voice because you are always surrounded by noise. Music in your ears, fingers typing away on your phone, running from one place to another. I am thrilled that you find so much excitement, and so many people to make your life exciting but every once in while I would like to see you quiet, hearing your own voice, learning to know it and trust it more then other peoples noise. At some point in your life that is going to be a life saver. So sweet girl slow down, quiet yourself and the noise around you occasionally and just listen to you. Your own voice is truly the sweetest sound you can know, she has a lot to say if you listen. I love you.

My Mr. my love, For you I wish "FAITH" I wish you to find the peace you search for by learning how to believe again. I see you worry about the future and I know you do it because of your love for your family but darling have faith. Know that all the things we try to control are truly not in our control. Find that inner peace by believing and having faith in things that are bigger then you or anything will ever be. Have faith that the habits that can seem to run you can be conquered. Have faith that with Gods help you can be all that you desire to be. That you can have the captain in control. There are so many great things about you, so many things we can all learn from you. I love you.

Brad, my dearest friend, For you I wish  more of what I said last year, but since it is your request that not be my wish, I wish you "POSSIBILITIES" in all things. New starts. new relationships, new opportunities, new adventures. You deserve all these things. You are a good person and I feel at times you are missing out on so many great things, because you have been hurt by others, myself included and I hope that will change. That you will take life and make it all the things it should be for you. That you will find all those things you have been going without and that you will embrace all the possibilities that I know the world has for you. You are so dear to me and I want to see you happy.

Rachel, yes you! For you I wish you "STRENGTH" I wish you the strength for all that may lie ahead. That you have all that will be required of you to lead your family, to be an example for your children. To do those things which scare the hell out of you and know that you are strong enough if need be. That you will prevail in all things if you don't try to do it alone. That great things lie ahead and that you are in control of your destiny and your life. That though the walk at times may seem it will destroy you, it will not. You have been brought to this time and become who you are because you have more inside you then you know. And that many great things lie ahead if you use the strength required to get them.

To all my extended FAMILY and FRIENDS, I wish you a year of great things, I wish you health, peace and prosperity, I wish you new beginnings, fresh starts, continued loves and all the great things God has in store for each of you. Thank you for the blessings you are to me, for the things I have learned from each of you this last year, for the kindness you have shown me or my family, for the tears you wiped, for the cheering you have done, for the laughter you have given me or those I love. Thank you for all you mean to me or those I love most. HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2013 BE A GREAT ONE FOR US ALL!!!


1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you are amazing! It's nice to read up on your family a bit. I truly admire you for all you have conquered and accomplished. You are a very driven woman with amazing love and capabilities. Thank your for the wonderful friendship and example you have offered me. I truly look up to you. Even though we don't talk often, I think of you and value all our little family learned from yours while we lived close to you. Love you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.