Monday, September 19, 2011

Loving my OXO!!







Oh how I love OXO Candela! I just got them 2 weeks ago in my BUZZ kit and I love them. What is this great product that I am crazy about????

rechargeable candles, ok without the smell but with all the mood!

I bought some hurricane glass lamp covers that slip right over the top and they are beautiful! Bonus no mess, no batteries, NO WORRIES!!! You just set them on your rechargeable base and like magic they are ready to go for another 8 HOURS!

(Wish I had a rechargeable base!)

Anyway you must check these out. You will not be disappointed. Anywhere in the house where you want a little more light but want to create a mood, these are perfect! (The hubby and I love them..wink wink)

Have a little one who is afraid of the dark? Use one these. They don't burn, don't spill are made of plastic (I think) and will go with them.  So if they need a potty break in the middle of the night they pick up and take it with them. Talk about a night light that is user friendly!    Ohhhhh and did I mention they turn on and off! These really are a great asset to any home. Check them out today.... you won't be sorry you did...



5 comments:

  1. I love that they are rechargeable. And who doesn't want to create a good "mood" in the romp room? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! The girls would love those. How have you been? I've missed you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer it dark while in the romp room, things always look better in that room in the dark!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.