Monday, August 1, 2011

Please Vote for Me and Check these out

Hapari Swimwear Logo
Ok Ladies so you have already heard me talk about these suits once before but here I go again these are so great and now I am in their contest. That's right they are having a contest for models and I passed the first stage. So if you don't mind head over and check them out and while you are there vote for me. You have to like the page and then click on my pic. They will decide who wins but the more likes I have the more I stand out. 

 

Hapari Swimwear was founded when a couple of designer moms put their heads together to try to solve all the problems found in a traditional swimsuit. Unhappy with the available options—it seemed impossible to find a swimsuit that was both flattering and stylish—they decided to create a line of swimwear that real women would love to put on. From that beginning Hapari has seen incredible growth, largely thanks to our commitment to provide quality, modest swimwear that help women everywhere feel beautiful and confident.
 
One piece suits are especially made to enhance the curves you love while downplaying those you don’t.
 
Most women have trouble with their midsection, but Hapari’s exclusive Tummy Tuk bottoms can be your little secret for tummy coverage and containment. All of Hapari’s tankinis and one pieces are made with secret pockets sewn into the breast area that can be fitted with our Illusions silicone enhancements that will supplement your curves. Our S.O.S. tankinis feature the same gorgeous prints as our other suits, but are built with an underwire directly into the suit to give you added support where you need it most.

In the last year alone, Hapari has seen a 137% growth through online sales. We know this would not be possible without our loyal customers who share the good news about Hapari’s shape saving secrets with their friends and family. With our women’s swimwear line, an expanding line of plus size swimwear, junior’s and girl’s sizing, and men’s and boy’s swim trunks, Hapari is poised to remain at the top of the swimsuit game for years to come. 
That shows how great their product and customer service truly is!

Hapari caught my eye with an ad I saw on someone's blog, and immediately I had to check out the rest of their site! And I am so glad I did. Most swimsuits can be worn 3 ways so you get to to choose! They offer a great variety of styles... for every body type.
Raspberry Ice Twist Bikini Swimwear
Bikinis
Retro V-Neck Tankini Swimwear
Tankinis 
Hapari Girl Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit
Open sided one pieces as well as

Island Fever Sport One Piece Swimsuit
Sport one pieces




So check them out and thanks again for taking the time to vote for me!



8 comments:

  1. Okay, I had never even heard of Hapari until a few weeks ago. My sister just got a cute swimsuit from there for her cruise.

    Good luck!!! You look gorgeous! I voted for ya. Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so not fair how amazing you look! I voted for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off to vote for you right now! I am a little (lot) jealous of how awesome you look!
    I am your 100th follower! ( :
    Have a Pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang you look great!

    I'm on my way over to vote now and I love the open sided one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look nice! I'm afraid I wouldn't look good in any of those...12 kids totally changed my shape and it wasn't that great to start with...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you look awesome. Can we still go vote? i will go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.