Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big & Rich GNO!!!


So if it has been 5 years since you had a Girls Night Out... You do it right, RIGHT?!?

 



And man did I ever!!!





I started with this crazy gal. 
 
And YES those are curlers in her hair! She was worried that her hair wouldn't keep a curl so we fixed it right before we got to OKLAHOMA! Which since she is a speed demon (15 miles over the speed limit all the way and it was a 75 MPH to start with!!!!) it didn't take near as long as Google Maps said it would!  My hair almost went straight out of FEAR! NO SERIOUSLY!!!!








BUT





Doesn't she look pretty! She was so excited  because in just a few minutes we were picking up our ......


VIP TICKETS BABY!!!!











To go and meet and talk WITH
 these GUYS (and gal) and boy was he a cutie! 
Doesn't she look so happy! 


Me and My Drink of choice!
Which is a good thing because SOME ONE had to drive us home and by the time "He"
 was done performing, along with this guy,
And she was done dancing

 ( I mean you have to dance to "SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY" right!) 
I sure did! ;)

She was this! LOL
Which meant that I was driving home!  
Which also meant I would arrive home in one piece!
So Long story short me and about this many 
people had a BIG & RICH time! So ladies I ask you.... DO I KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GNO or WHAT????






7 comments:

  1. what aa awesome time you must have had

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad you had a good time and for the record you need to NEVER go longer than 5 weeks without a GNO. FIVE YEARS? Seriously!

    My niece is dating Gretchens ex...I have lots of stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Jesus. FIVE YEARS!?!? I hope the next GNO won't be so long. And hello? You were in Oklahoma and I didn't even know it??? WHATEVER!

    I didn't even know the boys were in town. Apparently, I'm out of the loop. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Looks like y'all had a great time!!! I love John Rich! He's so cute! Five years? Girl, you were due a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a great GNO! After 5 years, I'm glad you did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that is so awesome and looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.