Tuesday, April 12, 2011

StorkBrokers... What a great idea!

Ok why is that all these wonderful sites come out after my kids are teens! If you have little one's or are a grand parent you have to check this out!


A great one stop shop(here)     Because we all know how quickly they grow! So instead of storing all those old gently used items or worse yet tripping over toys your child no LONGER plays with( you can forget about ebay or worse yet preparing for a garage sale) and list them here! .

You can also put in an item you are searching for and they will hunt it down for you... SO easy.. So try it out today and let me know what you think. As a BZZZ agent I like hearing back so I can report according to your experience.

9 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for sharing. That sounds much easier than a garage sale. I hate garage sales! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with FFB, it's too late for me to utilize all this new cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sorry but I love their logo, guess that's the designer in me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check it out. We are definitely in the perfect phase of life for this site. "Sell Sell Sell!" And, if I'm being truthful, I'll probably buy just as much. I have issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachel for the blog post about Storkbrokers! @ Eringobragh Thank you for the compliment on our logo! There is a story behind logo, check it out in the "ABOUT US" section of our website(storkbrokers.com) Once again thank you ladies for the kind words!
    xoxo -
    Bridget B.Hawkins (co-founder of StorkBrokers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why DO all the good sites come out when we don't need them!? Where were they 5 or ten years ago? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you O.K. ? Just wondering because it's been awhile since you've posted on your blog !

    Have a Happy Mother's Day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, even in a few years (my youngest is 3) there are so many more cool things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to comment on your other post, but could not. Good for you that you enjoy what you do. I kept thinking of the show green acres while reading your post!~ I could take a happy medium of both lives. Glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.