Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cutest Swimsuits EVER

Hey all if you are hating dreading the swimsuit season like I have been  then you have to go check out these swimsuits! They are the BOMB! And they are modest. I have found at least 3 I need,  must have WANT! I just found my birthday wish list! Ok Mr. (hint hint) Now you know where to go for my present! Just don't stay on that site to long... cause those mama's look HOT! (Just follow the link below)
Check them out here SWIMSUITS to die for!

Ok ladies which one do you like best? 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog title. I hope, for your chickens' sake, you don't catch 'em !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darn, swimsuits already ! I'll spend the summer in a suit that covers the most skin ( I'm thinking surfing shorts and top this year, then I can wear a bra with real support ) and a hawaiian flowered dress as a cover up...I'm a grandma of 8, so it fits !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.