Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Thoughts On HCG

There is a lot of hype right now about diets again and I assume that is because of the new year. I recently along with my Mr. and my ex and best friend (Brad) went on the HCG diet together. I put on a little extra weight so I could do this and help them both along. We all started in Aug. My Mr. and I did one round and he lost 32lbs and and I lost 13.5 lbs. But Brad has now done 3 rounds and has of today lost a total of 80lbs.

And I want to show you the results. Now this diet is one that I have done and I will tell you it takes will power but it is VERY doable and the results are amazing. You will find you have more energy and since the diet only burns abnormal fat the results are AMAZING!
I will let the pictures speak for themselves..
Brad in July before the diet

Brad with his mom right before I introduced this idea to him

While we were on the beginning of the diet

Daily Chart for the First Round
 
Daily Chart for Round 2
 This is after Round 2  
(Joan his mom decided to try it too! Doesn't she look great!)
 Daily Chart for Round 3
AND THE FINAL RESULTS....

SO PROUD OF YOU BRAD! 
So ladies this is my thoughts on HCG... if you follow it, it works! This is my proof. It has worked for us all. I do not sell this product but between Brad and myself we have now helped 15 people to start this diet and get results that have changed their lives.
Several have been taken off of daily meds they had to take for both heart and blood pressure (i.e. Brads went from 144/96 to 116/76 as end of cycle 3) and their doctors want to know what they have done! DOESN'T THAT BEAT ALL!
I have lots of recipes and info if you are curious about this and would like more info.

P.S. Ladies if you live in surrounding area and would like his number that is also available after a short interrogation  interview and a rather significant bribe deposit (you will be around my children after all!) Pay arrangements can be made :)





5 comments:

  1. That's what my hubby is doing too. Round 2 starts tomorrow. Your husband looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel...I'm blogging during the Super Bowl but don't tell anyone. :o) A good friend of mine did one round of HCG by injection and lost 35 lbs. For her second round she tried the drops and was really disappointed. What's your opinion on injections vs. drops? Best Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I had some glitches in my blog and I had to recreate a new one will you please come follow me there its noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's amazing. I've heard of that, but I hadn't talked to anybody who has actually used it. I'll have to keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.