Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Confession Time Once Again


Come and play with Mamarazzi and Glamazon as we have our weekly confession once again. If you don't know what this is your missing out so come and play today...


I confess... That crazy woman you see in her car dancing in her seat like she has ants in her pants and acting like she used to be the dancing queen Abba sings about .... Yeah that's ME! And I am ok with that :) Don't judge.. turn up the radio and dance along...

I confess... the beautiful weather is back and I feel alive again.... it feels so good to feel the sunshine on my face. And I swear if winter even thinks about showing it's ugly head again I may hunt down o'ld Mr. Winter himself and shoot him!  
Bring on the flowers baby!

I confess... that the "homemade" hamburger buns I tried to make last week were a disaster! If anyone needs clay pigeons for shooting I think they will work... just send me your info about $20 for shipping and they are ALL yours...

I confess... that even though I don't want another failure I am going to try it again today... my bread used to be strong enough to build a house but now it is warm and delicious so I guess I will just have to keep trying until I get it right ;) Just hope it is today.. even the chickens don't think it worth eating! OUCH

I confess... with today's beautiful weather I am getting off the computer now and going to go work on my barn.. I would much better be out there getting dirty then inside.


19 comments:

  1. My girls still talk about the "brick bread" I made a year ago! Gotta love baking! I do better with desserts and sweet breads but I keep trying with the bread thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the warmer weather, too! I'm also a car dancer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 78 and sunny today...I love it!

    You rally do have chickens? I must research that because it makes me laugh! My sister and I are totally Green Acres! She has a horse farm and loves it and I well I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here to the sun and the warm weather! Hope it stays this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bread making is funny; I have made loaves that turned out great but then I tried to emulate Outback's bread and it could have killed someone it was so hard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment you left on my Friday Confessional post. I agree with you on the whole winter thing, Im so over it! I love the warm weather..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've made biscuits but have not been brave enough to try to make hamburger buns. I'm content to use store bought for that. I'll do pizza dough though. It makes really good calzones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm LOVING this weather too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm a new follower of yours. Awesome blog!
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never attempted hamburger buns. Good luck with that!

    I thought I was the crazy dancing lady Abba was singing about. HA! You sure would've thought saw if you saw me on the interstate today. And I pretend to be a good singer too - My my my Poker Face, My My Poker Face! I'm a total dork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo for warmer weather!

    Well, I found a ya ya sister dancing in the car! I do that as well as sing right along with the song. I think the people next to me thinks I am going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet those hamburger buns will be well worth it when you get them right! Just keep baking, just keep baking... :)

    Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks all for stopping by!
    Hope you all have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had gorgeous weather today, too! And turn that music up in the car and I'll dance right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEY...you changed your header! I LIKEY!

    Girl, isn't this weather just perfect!? I'm loving it too. I'm with you...I'd much rather be outside than inside!! LOVE it! I'm ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not allowed to complain about the rain. We've had too many days of gorgeous. I will take it. Enjoy your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The weather has been beautiful here the past week too...I've been soaking it in as much as possible!!!

    I give you props for even making bread. I've always wanted to make homemade bread, but never tried it.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha, i LOVE it! I'm so that girl that dances too! I don't care whos watching.

    I LOVE this beautiful weather!! I can't believe it was 79 this week. It was awesome!! I hope to never see snow in Oklahoma again!

    At least you tried on buns! I hate cooking {really it's the clean up} so experimenting isn't something i do often.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i know all about dancing like a crazy person while others stare! :) that is my end of the day stress relief.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.