Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How We Enjoy Our Kansas Blizzard

So for the second day in a row the girls are out of school and the college is closed down  and Mr. Murphy (my sweetheart) got to come home early from work. (YEAH! I love my family being home)
So how did we spend our first Blizzard of the year...

Making Homemade Krispy Kream Donuts

Find the recipe and tutorial here provided by 11th Heaven's Homemaking



Enjoying a beautiful fire (didn't I do good)

Netflix with Season 1

                                      We finally got Mr. Murphy HOOKED!
Score one for Mom and the Girls!!!



And just enjoying our time with each other and the dogs!

Hope you and yours are staying warm and safe .


2 comments:

  1. we don't have snow days here...at first i was feeling jealous, but then i remembered how much i hate snow....and that we had all of our doors and windows open today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog - Debbiedoo's newbie party is a great way for bloggers to "meet" each other :-)

    Sounds like the perfect way to spend a blizzardy day :-) We're getting a lot of snow here today, but it isn't as bad as it's been in other parts of Canada and the US. I'm sitting on the sofa with the dogs and not leaving the house till I have to go to work tomorrow.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.