Friday, February 11, 2011

Confession




Here it is confession time once again.. Come read and find out that we all have those little things we just have to tell somebody and play along with my friends Glamazon and  Mamarazzi at Friday Confessional   I promise you will feel much better and get a couple of great laughs too... It's nice to know we aren't the only crazy ones out there...
  

So here I go....


I confess... Seriously I drive my own self crazy when I let little things become big things that don't need to be. I get all crazy and serious and then blow! Then I feel like the worst person in the world because I can't take back that stupid blow. And was it worth it? NOPE not for a second!

I confess.. that I am married to amazing man... one who goes out into the horrible snow every day so I can stay home and get bored out of mind (for now)

I confess... that if we have one more snow day I think I am going to go insane. Like really lose my mind insane. Enough... you're white, cold, slippery and you're going to cause me to go crazy!

I confess... that I think it's to late, I am going stir crazy... I need some projects so I don't end up plucking all of my eyebrows out due to boredom.But if you're going to pluck you need to get these because they are best! And they are pink!!!

I confess... that this confession really sucks. I seem to be in a winter funk.. I know enough complaining about the weather....
I am trying really I am!

I confess... ok maybe I just lied... I am not trying to quit complaining about the winter weather because I am in a whining mood, and right now that is what I want to whine about! Even though it makes me seem like a big baby (and I hate big babies!)

Well come play along with me so I have more reasons to laugh...(cause this weather is doing me in). Just click on the button and if you did something to Mother Nature.... Please write her a letter already and apologize so we can get to Spring! My eyebrows will appreciate it ;)

23 comments:

  1. Winter is taking its toll on a lot of people! Thank goodness for the warming trend coming next week! Hopefully we'll be able to break out of the winter blahs!

    Hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this winter def has people in a funk. I teach college freshmen and god, getting them to talk or pay attention is like pulling teeth! But Spring will be here soon enough. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long winter already. And I know more is headed our way before spring shows her face. The cabin fever is rampant in our house. Maybe this weekend we can all get out of the house for one reason or another. Sunshine--bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog I awarded you something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you snowed in people have made me shut my mouth to keep from complaining about how cold it is. It may only be 25 degrees here but at least there is no snow to deal with! If I lived in the snow I would be whining 24/7, so you go on and whine all you like I will listen as long as you like and do it sympathetically too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, spring just needs to get here. My dog has major cabin fever! He sits near the window and just cries. (We don't have a fenced area for him to just run as much as he needs to and walks just don't do it for him.)

    New follower, www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time stopping by your blog and I absolutely love it!! I'm in a winter funk too these days. I can't wait for spring to get here. I wish that the cold weather didn't affect my ability to be chipper - but it definitely does. I'm tired of faking happy - I want to BE happy! Come on spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love your blog title and header :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all this winter weather goes away soon. I'm not sure where you live but in Oklahoma it' supposed to warm up next week .. hopefully for you too! I love the pink tweezers, cute! Hope next week is a better week for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to move south!

    Although it's cold here too, for us Floridians anyway, I actually have the heat on today!

    Your funk will lift as soon as a the sun shines, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is it about today?? Almost everyone's confessions I have read, including my own, are people ready to go crazy! Darn winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so tired of winter! It's not supposed to be this cold for so long in south Texas! And my daughter says our weather is bi-polar. We have 25 degrees one day, and 60 the next. It's crazy! So, go ahead an whine, you big baby! Just kidding! We're all whining at this point. Can't winter be over already?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey, I am so sorry! I've only had snow a few days and I'm going bananas. Bless your heart! Just remember that spring is just around the corner. Now put down those pretty pink tweezers before you regret it! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear ya about the weather! I'm still in my PJ's!

    I need to know the name of those tweezers! I'm always looking for a better pair than I have now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I live in NC and the weather has driven me CRAZY this year. We have had so much snow lately, I can't remember ever having that much when I was younger..so I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got to know the name of those tweezers! I'm also pluck-happy (I pluck my eyebrows...and maybe a stray chin hair or two everyday)...and my tweezers are of the cheap and crappy variety.

    Hope the weather warms up soon so you don't have to Sharpie your eyebrows back on! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It has been a long cold winter, I even did a post about being sick of it the other day. I am just like you, I blow up over the littlest things and then feel super bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Winter does suck. I'm much more of a Summer gal myself.

    What a sweet hubby. I try not to leave the house. But then again, I have four little ones that tag along, so that makes going out kind of hard. And stressful.

    Hope spring comes your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no, it sounds like the snow has gotten to you. You know what you have to do...visit me in Hawaii. The sun will make you feel better....come on, you know you want to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It seems as if many people are in the same boat as you regarding Winter, even states typically not having to deal with it. I hope Phil was right and Spring comes early.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. It's great getting to know new people.

    ReplyDelete
  21. No snow days for us in Utah. We are out and about regardless of how much snow we get. Well, most people are still out and about. I hate the snow. I hate driving in and I hate being in it. I will occasionally build snowmen with my kids just I don't feel guilty watching throw the window. I have Spring Fever like no other!

    Thank you for your nice comment on my last post. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i am an over tweezer too when i get bored or stressed i break out my mirror and my tweezers and it is pluck-o-rama!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am sick of the snow to . i need to wash my truck too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.