Friday, January 21, 2011

Yeah! Friday Confession Is Here

Well it is that time again. Time to let it all fly off your chest and take that great cleansing breathe and let it all out. Don't know what I am taking about follow the button and let your garbage fly. You won't believe how much lighter you feel and the confessions of others makes you smile. Hope you play along :) Click on the side button



I confess... Today is the day I look most forward to out of the week. Not because my husband has only one more day of work until he can spend time with me, or that I have 2 days to spend with my wonderful children BUT because I get to confess and read the confessions of others. I know a good laugh is coming my way and that I get to let the week go! Oh how I love confession.

I confess.. I finally get why Catholics confess each week. What a brilliant idea!

I confess.. that I have a load of laundry I have been putting off for 3 days now... What is with laundry anyway. You do it and then you turn around and there it is again! UGHHHH!

I confess... I have plenty of time to do it so I need to quit being a baby and just get it done.

I confess... that my "Junk Out January" is going great. And I am kind of proud of myself... Does that seem snobbish? Seems kind of like giving myself a *pat* for doing what I should do anyway.. Oh well still makes me smile.

I  confess... I let the girls stay home from school yesterday when I found them asleep because I didn't want to get my sorry butt out in the cold. Good thing they are excellent students because I think I might get a "C" that day for Mom! But they enjoyed it so maybe a "C+" would be more fair.

I confess... I hope I am not the only mom out there who does that!!! Sometimes my laziness even surprises me :(

I confess... that it makes me feel good when I call myself lazy and my friends point out that I am not lazy because look at my house and "all I do"... IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH TIME I WASTE!!

I confess...I love my friends and my blog world!

16 comments:

  1. I confess that I have not done laundry this week either. I think that they need to create an app on our phones that will handle laundry for us. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST let my son stay home today because he was out yesterday with a minor cold. He's way better today so I went ahead and sent him. I don't think he really minded anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your confession! A lot of it sounds really familiar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! Ha when Sam is older I can kinda picture myself being lazy and staying in bed he he he. Your family is stunning! Can't wait to come by more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My towels are still sitting in the dryer. But I can see them and I don't need the dryer, so I'm ignoring them. Do a really good job of it too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my mom was cool as you. It would be nice to have one "cheat" day off from school. Maybe when I get a child, I'll do that once a year. That would be cool.

    I'm going to be honest, I haven't done laundry for over two weeks. I'm starting to use clothes that I never knew I had! Sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read confessions too! It feels wrong sometimes but I still do it!

    I waste a lot of time too....reading BLOGS! But it's almost as good as reading a book!

    Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will admit there has been a couple mornings this year where I just didn't want to deal with getting my kids to school. But mine don't sleep the day away and entertain themselves yet so it's much more worth it to get up and get them there for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thanks, you just reminded me I have a load of whites that have been in the washer since this morning. Ugh laundry. And yes confessing really is so fun to do. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a blog award to pass along and you immediately came to mind! :) Feel free to pick it up at http://providentmommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blog-award.html if you want to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son had the flu last week. I sent him back on Thursday, and he didn't make it, so since it was the fourth day, I went to get a doctor's note. We put that he could return by 1/17 (Monday). He was much better Friday, so I sent him back again. This time they wouldn't let him stay because it was the 14th and the doctor's note said the 17th. They made him go home! Ridiculous!

    Sorry to babble. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a huge time waster but i never feel guilty about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm also a huge time waster and feel really guilty about it most of the time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laundry, how I loathe thee...let me count the ways! I let my daughter stay home on Thursday for a "personal day." She actually needed it, and is much better now. So sometimes it is okay to let them have a day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a feeling if I was a SAHM, I would let my little guy stay home every now and then, just because. I give you an A. I'm an ex-teacher, so that makes it official.

    I agree on the laundry. It is my nemesis. I've been known to "fluff" a load of clothes for an entire week...while dirty clothes take over the clothes hamper...and the floor around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.