Friday, January 28, 2011

WOOT! WOOT! It's Confession Time




I confess...
I get so jealous when I go to all these other sites and see how amazing you all are at your blogs! I want to be amazing too but I am still learning... Sigh

I confess... 
 that because of confession this has turned into my  favorite day! 

I confess...
 that I am a horrible mother because when my daughter got a fat lip and it swelled up to 3 times it's normal size I begged her to take a picture so I can write a post about it.. but then felt to guilty from the sad look on her face to do it... BUT I really WANTED too!!!
Good bye mother of the year award! And it's only January!!!! 
(again sigh)



I confess
...
 

that if I thought I could get rid of one of my dogs ( I have 3 and they are ALL large and inside dogs) without the hubby pinning me as the prime suspect I would! He keeps destroying my home  challenging my patience but hey I have dealt with him for 8 years now what is another 2-3 right? And I worship love my hubby to much to follow through... but sometimes in my dreams.... BYE BYE ARAMIS!!!


I confess... 
that I probably shouldn't have confessed to that last one because sometimes the hubby reads this and now if anything does happen I am prime suspect # 1


I confess...
 that I had to pull the old "if I am paying for it" card  on my son when he missed 2 of his classes in his second week of college because he is partying hanging with friends WAYYYYY to late... But I think that we came to a my way or you pay for it. understanding... at least I hope so.. I hate being the dictator controlling mom... don't snicker.. really I do ;)


I confess...
ok maybe sometimes I don't but hey have you seen the mom VICKY  (she scares me!)on "Real Housewives" she has me beat even on my worst day! And no I don't watch that I "hear" it as my girls waste their lives on it!


I confess...
  that last statement might not be completely true... sometimes I might glance that way a for just a few minutes... 15 is just a few right??? 

 RIGHT???




Ok my shame has been displayed for all to see... Come play along (click on the button on the side) and share your ugly dark secrets with me... Really I need to feel better about myself here! 





17 comments:

  1. What! Your daughter wouldn't let you take a picture of her fat lip? How horrible of her. That would've been an awesome post! {I do the same thing to my boys ;)}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sooooo love to "accidentally" leave the back door open one day and let the cat out! He is such a pain, he mock charges me all the time, gets on the counters, sleeps on the clean clothes, and meows all night. But the hubs loves him to pieces (real manly huh?!?) and would be so pissed if I fulfilled my pet free dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the boy actually goes to those classes--one day he will thank you for the push. Not really soon, but one day.
    Can't really talk about the Real Housewives of anywhere, haven't caught that bug yet. And 15 is just a few in the greater scheme of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha! The only reason I can post my daughter's letter is because she's 6 and didn't have an opportunity to protest : ) We had a similar dog one time. I tried to "encourage" him to run away while my husband was out of town. The joke was on me when I had to PAY to pick him up from the shelter after they scanned the chip in his ear! Best laid plans I tell ya . . . Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. I worked on my blog header for HOURS the other night because I was feeling the same way you are. I can help if you need it. It's NOT fancy, but it's better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog just comes with time. Your blog is great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love indulging in a little Real Housewives tv reality drama once in a while!
    Nothing wrong with that:)
    Eventhough you confessed all those things, I can see your great love for our family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so with you about the dogs. We have 4 with one nearly out the door. She is the only inside one thank heavens.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to catch on to the blogging thing still.
    You do a great job and make it fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tossed my cat out a few months ago. For 24 hour, I was super sad and felt really guilty. I found her and now all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working on having an amazing blog too, but I think yours is great! It's just to find the TIME to make it great, that's what's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your blog is great! I am still working on mine - Last year was the first year that I really tried.
    And the Real Housewives - hard not to watch the train wrecks. But who are they kidding?? They are not "Real" housewives and who fights with their friends that much? I digress...I would try to take a picture of my daughter's fat lip too - haha. I would just tell her it's for posterity sake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew. Feels good to confess! I would have the same "come to Jesus" meeting if my kid was missing classes, too. College is lots of money! We had issues with my oldest step-daughter. Since she was my step, I couldn't really say anything. Anyway, I'm confessing now! LOL I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do it! Do it! Post about the fat lip! I know, heartless of me, but readers love stuff like that. It makes us feel like superior mothers when other bloggers are exploiting their children for blog fodder :)...not that I'd know anything about that, I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I took a picture of my son right after he had fallen into a the duck pond. He is crying. I totally captures the moment. I blogged about it. Fast forward a few months, he threw a rock in the air, it hit him in the head--could have been soo bad, he was very lucky. Took a picture and blogged about it. I think we all do that. And your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too late on the Mother Of The Year award...my motherhood skillz won it for me already. Better luck next year. :P

    Have you read the other blog I write on The RHOK?...Real Housewives of Oklahoma? Well, I have to confess that I do NOT watch Real Housewives, but I should, right? I just can't seem to work it into my busy overly committed TV schedule.

    Great confessions!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun stuff!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm following you now so I can't wait to read more confessions!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post made me laugh, thanks for sharing your confessions!

    I've come over from Debbiedoos and am pleased I did, your blog is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.