Monday, January 31, 2011

Won My First Drawing

Today is a Happy Monday for sure!



I won my first prize ever in  the blog world see the note I got:

"And, as promised I have selected one of our Happy List participants for a prize...one of my Happy List items and a few other little items from Happy Lists of the past. The winner is Rachel from the blog From Chasing Crowns to Chasing Chickens.

Congrats Rachel, send me your mailing address and I will ship your goodies to you on Feb 4th when I will be at the post office! I also noticed that Rachel commented on every Happy List. Wow. That. Is. Awesome."
 
Thank you so much for picking me on your blog. Ladies check out her blog it is wonderful and she is having a great give away today... Who knows maybe you will be a winner too and even if you don't win just reading her blog and being her friend is a win in my book... Check out her blog Dandelion Wishes and thanks again


you're the best. Hope you and all my blogging friends have a great Monday.

8 comments:

  1. YAY for winning! So exciting. I love her blog. I just stumbled onto it recently. Hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you through Debbie's Link Party (I had to adjust the url though, the link didn't have the complete address).

    You seriously do not look old enough to have a 19 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning!! Thank you for coming by and visiting me I am now a new follower of yours hope you come back and visit me.

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award, you deserve it!
    I am new follower too.Coming from DebbieDoos.
    and thank you fro visiting Lazy on Loblolly, your comment was so appreciated.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the nice comments that you made on my blog. You and your family are gorgeous!! You children remind me alot of mine except for yours are a little younger. I have one daughter and two sons. All in college!!! My boys are into the arts singing and that kinda thing. Our home is always filled on the weekends with bandmates and that kinda thing. Can't wait to get to read more of your blog and get to know ya better. Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just won a giveaway too....second one this month Who hoo! So much fun out here. Glad you joined in. Please add my link or my button so that others know about the party....let's spread the word. Have fun making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your nice comment on my new blog and congrats on your win. I will definitely check out Dandelion Wishes. I am your newest follower as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.