Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

 It time for Ten on Tuesday.. Come and play by linking up at http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/01/talkin-about-it-tuesday_18.html

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I would love to paint my nails but the polish won't stay. I have tried everything so if my hands are done it is french tips. I do paint my toe nails from pink to mauve. And that seems to stay forever.. Go figure!
2. Do you like to sneeze?
It depends. If  I need to sneeze then it is alright but most the time no.. I am annoyed by it!
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
I usually don't my sweetheart does :)  But about once every other week.
4. Were you named after anyone?
Well my first name is actually Johnna. Rachel is my middle name. Johnna comes from my two grandparents John and Donna. You take Joh from John and nna from Donna and you get Johnna. But my mom liked Rachel.
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Homemade Cheeze It's! Yummy!
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Digital coupons! Love em!!!

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Sore throat ear aches are the worst!
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have a scar right above my eye from falling out of a bed when I was two and cutting it on a trunk. It is very small but still there.
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family? 
Being the one who is always there.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
With lots of butter and a little syrup. Yummy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.