Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photobucket

So I have been challenged to create a Happy List so here goes:

My silly little chickens give me the best eggs ever and I feel very happy every time I cook with them. 

Something about raising them myself just brings me such satisfaction. Knowing that I raised these little baby chicks to be full grown egg producing hens makes me feel successful and that makes me Happy!







LASH BLAST MASCARA
This is the best mascara ever. Cover girl has really come out with some amazing new products over the years. I used to only use Department Store makeup and pay 3x's as much and I have found this is even better. They even have several varieties to find your perfect one!









Victoria Secret has the best lip glosses. The Beauty Rush lip gloss collection is another great buy. I don't wear a lot of make up anymore but if I don't have my lip gloss and mascara I just don't feel ready for the day. Check them out they are worth the money! 




Baking with my food storage and learning how make bread for my family has made me very happy too. I  love learning how to make things myself instead of buying them from the store. If you would like an excellent recipe for bread that taste very close to store bought check out this site.
Food Storage Made Easy






My boy survived his first week of college and is coming home tomorrow  *smile*  for a home cooked meal of fried rice!  (and get his laundry done)  I know that I have already posted about this from last week but I am very proud of him and he makes me happy!


Well I guess when I think about it I have a million things I am happy about but those are just a few I thought I would share. Play along. Tell me what makes you happy today. And thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. Great Happy list and post idea. I am going to try that mascara...been looking for a new brand that really does it for my eyes...love your blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great happy list...i have always wanted chickens...someday! love love love VS lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, you look too young to have a kid in college! What a wonderful mother to cook him fried rice! You must be so proud of him!

    Your chickens are too cute! I want my own chickens, but I live in the city and yah.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get fresh eggs from my in-laws. It's hard to describe what's different, but they do just taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, great list! Reading it makes me happy. :)

    I'm totally impressed that you raise your own chickens and bake your own bread...and I think I'm a little envious that you're so domestic. :)

    You and Mamarazzi and this VS lip gloss. I feel the peer pressure kicking in. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very lucky that your son is close enough to visit from college...mine is 10 hours away. So enjoy and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rachel! I don't know why this blog wasn't showing up on your blogger profile for me, but I'm sure glad I found it today!

    You have chickens? My Hubby wants chicken soooo bad! We love fresh eggs.

    I love that lip gloss too! It rocks! I wish that whole my mom doing my laundry thing still worked for me like it did when I was in college. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to start wearing lip gloss again! I loved the flavored ones.
    Thanks for popping over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try that mascara! And congrats to your son for a successful first week in college!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel!

    I love love love making bread. My husband and I decided to purchase a really nice breadmaker with some of our wedding money and I instantly fell in love with it. I make a loaf a week! I will never buy store bought bread again!

    On another note, you have inspired me to consider making my own laundry soap! Does it work on tough stains??

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog :) I always love "meeting" other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so with you on the beauty rush lip gloss. Mocktail Hour is my go-to-gloss <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rachel...I am glad I came back over, I would love if you moved your followers up the page...It took me a bit to find it...and I am betting the same for others:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.