Ok I am so EXCITED ...
first let me say I was surprised to see a comment in my last post
and then when I saw that I was awarded
the versatile blogger AWARD
What a wonderful surprise....
So Thank You Susan from
I am so thrilled and happy
that you thought of me! So thank you
thank you, thank you , thank you!
So here's how this award works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Award 5 recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact them and let them know they've received the award:)
7 Things about me:
1. I am raising live stock for the first time in my life (and yes chickens count!)
2. I just put my oldest in college and don't feel old enough to be doing that yet :(
3. In 2008 I was Mrs. Kansas United States
4. In 2002 I walked across fire at a Tony Robins Seminar and it was amazing!
5. I have the most incredible family extended and otherwise
6. My ex-husband is still one of my best friends and my husband and him treat each other like brothers... Yes it is kind of weird but it is also a wonderful and a great blessing for my children (and me).
7. Someday I am going to go Italy and stay for at least 3 months just cooking and walking in the vineyards (even though I don't drink) and it is going to be amazing!