Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Award!!!




Ok I am so EXCITED ...
first let me say I was surprised to see a comment in my last post
 and then when I saw that I was awarded 
the versatile blogger AWARD
What a wonderful surprise....
So Thank You Susan  from
http://providentmommy.blogspot.com
I am so thrilled and happy 
that you thought of me! So thank you
                                                       thank you, thank you , thank you!

So here's how this award works:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  • Tell 7 things about yourself
  • Award 5 recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact them and let them know they've received the award:)

7 Things about me:
1. I am raising live stock for the first time in my life (and yes chickens count!)

2. I just put my oldest in college and don't feel old enough to be doing that yet :(

3. In 2008 I was Mrs. Kansas United States 

4. In 2002 I walked across fire at a Tony Robins Seminar and it was amazing!

5. I have the most incredible family extended and otherwise

6. My ex-husband is still one of my best friends and my husband and him treat each other like brothers... Yes it is kind of weird but it is also a wonderful and a great blessing for my children (and me).

7. Someday I am going to go Italy and stay for at least 3 months just cooking and walking in the vineyards (even though I don't drink) and it is going to be amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Well, that's wonderful! And thanks for listing me in your awards. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! :)

    You were Mrs. Kansas...that's so cool! I would like to hitch a ride when you venture to Italy for three months.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.