Friday, January 7, 2011

I confess...
I have never done this before but it sounds like fun and honestly lately I have been looking for good clean fun. I am bored in a lot of ways even though I have been finding new things to learn, chickens, canning and such.
I think I am sort of dissatisfied with parts of my life. 

I feel like I have worried about what other people think for so long I don't know how to loosen up. And I regret it. 

I have hated having my pictures taken because I hate my smile. Or hair or outfit. But then I regret not having moments caught forever because I was to *something* to get in front of the camera.... I confess that I had a opportunity to have my picture with President George W Bush and I stepped out of the picture because I was worried about how dirty I was and how I looked and didn't want to ruin the picture. Here I had been for 3 days sleeping in my car to help Tornado victims in Greensburg  and I am meeting the President of the United States and I step out of the picture! *sigh*...

See what a problem I have??? 
I am no fun. I think I take the fun out things because I get so worried about doing it perfect or at least look like I am! Where does this crap come from???  How do I get so wrapped up in what I think instead of just enjoying what I feel? I want to live in the moment... Not go insane or anything but just learn to laugh, at myself, others just out loud laugh. I don't! When I laugh there is no sound, it is somewhere deep inside but anyone hardly ever hears me laugh. I miss the sound of my laughter I often wonder what it would sound like. Is it loud? Is it obnoxious to others? It might actually be pretty.

WOW what a confession. lol

9 comments:

  1. i think you joined the right party girl...pretty soon you are going to be laying it all out there for other people's entertainment...seriously!

    come grab the adorable new Friday Confessional button, it'd super cute, really you are gonna love it.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to pose for the camera, cause I don't want to be caught looking frumpy. I just need to act like the camera is not there. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually in our pictures, either, for the very same reasons. Maybe we gotta change that about ourselves? Or not. LOL I'm enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help myself-whenever I have my picture taken I make a goofy face. That way I know the bad picture was on purpose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we ever really get over wanting to be accepted or worrying about what others think.. I admire those who seem to not care, but I think for me it's a continuing journey.
    On a lighter note, you have a beautiful family and I love your blog! (I think a pedicure is a reward for cleaning out the coop!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt that way about pictures my entire vacation over Christmas. Luckily my husband didn't care and took the pictures anyway, and they turned out okay.

    I'm a new follower from the link up. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca isn't that annoying! I hate that I still care. lol Thank you I am blessed with my family for sure and I am glad you are enjoying my blog. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aubrey aren't husbands that think were beautiful anyway the best! LOL Thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.