Thursday, February 11, 2010

My girl is Twitterpatted!



Ok my girl has got it bad. KC'lynn walks around in a strange kind of "love fog". That's right she is "twitterpatted" with one very nice boy. The minute he calls her you hear the smile in her voice, not to mention the light in her eyes. I remember those days when it seemed like all you needed was love. No worries, no concerns, just the sound of his voice to take you away before life and bills take you both away from that "nothing can ever touch us love".

I love seeing this innocence within her. She is the happiest girl anyway but this new stage is so fun to watch. I think these are the rewards of being a parent. The reason we fed, changed, cleaned up after, and bathed our little ones not to mention the endless nights of little to no sleep. So now we get to stand back and with a smile watch our children go through all the beautiful stages of life.

So worth it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! It makes me feel good to see what's in my future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.. I love your comments they really make my day.